helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
UPDATE
In the midst of all this we ended up with a pocket tail irritation. At this point we don't know if it is a food allergy or a coincidence. We are treating the tail pocket and transitioning to Acana Duck. We should know more in a month.

Thank you all again!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

We had this discussion not too long ago. Tail pocket has nothing to do with the food. Nyala has tail pocket (over 2yrs) issue n she eats raw n some Lamb Acana. Started cleaning with her essential oil mixture since she was a pup to avoid tail amputation. Use to clean ever 2 days and today every week. I’m cleaning it less nowadays. Tail pocket is basically a tail stuck on the bum so there is no air keeping it dry in there.

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Hope you find the right food. I'm no help here as I feed Punk Royal Canin - she has been on it since she was a pup and so far, knock on wood, she is doing good. She is 9 years, 4 months going on 1 right now. :D Each bullie is different when it comes to their food. I just happen to luck out with Punk. Good Luck.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UPDATE
In the midst of all this we ended up with a pocket tail irritation. At this point we don't know if it is a food allergy or a coincidence. We are treating the tail pocket and transitioning to Acana Duck. We should know more in a month.

Thank you all again!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I hope the food change works!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions