NuPro supplement

tman007

Sep 12, 2018
Las Vegas Nv.
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oscar
I give Oscar NuPro. I mix it with a teaspoon of plain greek yogurt. In the morning. I just started him on it three days ago. I was just wondering what your thoughts are on it. He is on Nutro essential puppy. He's been on Nutro since I brought him home. 2Wks ago.
Thanks

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I just started my dogs on NuPro in Aug. They really love it, and they are shedding less. They were shedding SO much. The other supplement I have given them for years,sold to another, and the price has doubled! The NuPro seems good to me.....

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Ingredients: Dessicated liver, sea kelp, amino acids and enzymes, nutritional yeast cultures, flaxseed, lecithin, garlic, calcium citrate, lactobacillus acidophilus,

Looks good,except no fish oil for omega 3 supplementation, no coconut oil for healthier coat, and no ingredients such as glucosamine, chondroitin, frankincense, turmeric, or green lipped mussell for arthritis. I prefer to give my own supplements separately since it gives me more control. I mix in sea kelp if the the raw food doesn't have any, I add flaxseed oil from a cap (for alpha linolenic acid ) a few times a week, fish oil from a capsule every day that I'm not feeding fish, Vitamin E to balance the fish oil once a week, kefir a few times a week. I also add turmeric and coconut oil with some Acti-Flex arthritis supplement twice a day since my dog is over 8 .

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online