OP
L

Lunasmommies

Sep 2, 2018
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Luna
Her vet said she didnt want to just keep throwing meds at her. It's hard to know what the right thing to do is ☹

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Have you tried a bland diet to see if that helps? Pumpkin? Probiotics? Her digestive tract might just be all out of whack.

OP
L

Lunasmommies

Sep 2, 2018
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Luna
We did chicken and rice when we found out she was sick. Did that for less than a week then transitioned to the zignature lamb. She was also on a probiotic for a few days.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Boy you guys are good!!! my thoughts are get her off the lamb only because your doing all the other things i would have thought to suggest. My Hank loves lamb, but only gets it once in a while as it seems a bit rich for him. They are all different, and it doesnt mean your dog is 'allergic' to it, just mabie sensitive to it as a youngin. Just my thoughts.

OP
L

Lunasmommies

Sep 2, 2018
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Luna
Thank you all for the replies. I am going to switch her food. She is almost done with the lamb so now would be a good time to transition her.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I was just looking at this food "Horizon Pulsar Fish & Lentils " that someone else suggested somewhere here lol .... I feed raw, but i like that this one comes from Canada? and the reviews i read were from some other bulldog people sooooooooo???? ya might give it a look ;)

OP
L

Lunasmommies

Sep 2, 2018
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Luna
I will take a look, thanks��

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Talking about the food only, it could be just the Lamb as mentioned earlier. I know Monty does well on Zignature Duck or the Trout & Salmon but when I tried him on their Turkey, he didn't do well at all. Bulldogs are such funny dogs with regards different proteins. As I knew he did well on the foods he was on, I knew it was just the Turkey that didn't agree with him and so, no more Turkey for him.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.