Puppy to adult food

Rober

New member
Joined
Feb 16, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chopper
My bully is turning one this month and I was wondering when I should switch him over to adult food he is currently on taste of the wild high prairie puppy

9C5003EF-4E3C-4C9A-8CF1-6D77D56FCD29.webp
 
My bully is turning one this month and I was wondering when I should switch him over to adult food he is currently on taste of the wild high prairie puppy

View attachment 113449
Yes switch!....not sure from the picture but looks a tad chunky. Stick to one protein in a bag so you can start monitoring if any allergies. Acana, Fromm and others will have one protein per bag.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
 
Yep... switch anytime after 8 months


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks for the advice I’ll switch him with his next bag
 
Hi, there is no right or wrong, you can switch your puppy to an adult kibble at 6 or 7 months, I switched our guys at 7 months old. Some people like to wait until 1 year old, and that is okay too. You should also reduce his food from 1 cup 3 times a day, to 1 cup twice a day, if you haven't already done so.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top