Coconut Milk Yogurt Alernative

SMammers816

Nov 28, 2014
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner, Cooper
About two weeks ago we tested Gunner for alergies and he is alergic to lamb, turkey, milk, eggs, potatoes and sweet potatoes. So we just finished his Fromm food and now we are giving Grandma Lucy’s Pureformance line a try after much research. Fingers crossed his allergy issues will be lessened or go away.

My question is does anyone have any experience with coconut milk yogurt alternatives? Gunner really loves yogurt and I didn’t want to take everything he loves away... eggs and cheese are goners.

Thanks in advance!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
How about trying some goat milk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
About two weeks ago we tested Gunner for alergies and he is alergic to lamb, turkey, milk, eggs, potatoes and sweet potatoes. So we just finished his Fromm food and now we are giving Grandma Lucy’s Pureformance line a try after much research. Fingers crossed his allergy issues will be lessened or go away.

My question is does anyone have any experience with coconut milk yogurt alternatives? Gunner really loves yogurt and I didn’t want to take everything he loves away... eggs and cheese are goners.

Thanks in advance!

Question...milk cause of lactose or because it’s simply the milk?

Coconut yogurt won’t have any protein unless you get the coconut greek yogurt. If you want a good protein source would be kefir. And you’re getting great probiotics.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Thanks in advance!

Wow... and I thought my first boy was bad with his list!! You win, I think --- :giggle:

As suggested.... keifer or goat's milk?

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Wow... and I thought my first boy was bad with his list!! You win, I think --- :giggle:

As suggested.... keifer or goat's milk?

Nah... I think mine wins about the only thing she isn't allergic to is herself and we aren't positive about that. lol

However I second Keifer for sure.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nah... I think mine wins about the only thing she isn't allergic to is herself and we aren't positive about that. lol

However I second Keifer for sure.

You are correct sir!!! Poor Girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JaxonMcintyre

Mar 16, 2023
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gorreb
Hey there. How you and Gunner are doing? You know, my Mark has recently recovered after a terrible illness. His vet told me to change his nutrition to more natural. It's been more than a month since I first included natural foods in his meals, and it feels much better. Maybe I should eat more natural foods too? :D

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey there. How you and Gunner are doing? You know, my Mark has recently recovered after a terrible illness. His vet told me to change his nutrition to more natural. It's been more than a month since I first included natural foods in his meals, and it feels much better. Maybe I should eat more natural foods too? :D
Hello n welcome……

When you say natural what are you feeding?
And yes humans should all eat healthier…..

KayleeWalton

Mar 16, 2023
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jorge
Hey there! It's great to hear that Mark is feeling better! I'm new on this forum, but I wanted to chime in and say that natural foods can definitely make a big difference. It's crazy how much of an impact what we eat can have on our health, and the same goes for our furry friends! I've been using natural foods for my dog's meals too, and I've seen a noticeable improvement in her energy levels and coat quality.

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Hey there! It's great to hear that Mark is feeling better! I'm new on this forum, but I wanted to chime in and say that natural foods can definitely make a big difference. It's crazy how much of an impact what we eat can have on our health, and the same goes for our furry friends! I've been using natural foods for my dog's meals too, and I've seen a noticeable improvement in her energy levels and coat quality.
Welcome, what natural foods are you feeding your dogs?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
WELCOME‼️

We like photos of all fur babies 😁

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.