obes22

Mar 12, 2018
Cape Cod USA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie, Marge (RIP)
Does anyone use NuVet Vitamins or any vitamins for their bullyā€™s. We had a 2&1/2 year old female that passed of kidney failure so we are trying everything we can to make sure our new bully is healthy as can be. We donā€™t want to ever see a dog go through what our last went through. Even though our vet feels she was born with it, I donā€™t want to chance it with this guy. We want to give him every chance he has to be healthy. So any advice on supplements or vitamins will be appreciated.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Does anyone use NuVet Vitamins or any vitamins for their bullyā€™s. We had a 2&1/2 year old female that passed of kidney failure so we are trying everything we can to make sure our new bully is healthy as can be. We donā€™t want to ever see a dog go through what our last went through. Even though our vet feels she was born with it, I donā€™t want to chance it with this guy. We want to give him every chance he has to be healthy. So any advice on supplements or vitamins will be appreciated.

Careful with boosting your dog with all sorts cause youā€™re scare heā€™ll get kidney issues. Like you know doesnā€™t mean he will. Most likely not. It just happened to be on your first one n yes we panic. Keep your dog on a good high fat diet. Kibbles donā€™t always have high fat why raw is better. Vitamin C is great for dogs which a lot of ppl donā€™t know.

Kidney Failure: What To Feed Your Dog

https://www.allthebestpetcare.com/home-prepared-diets-for-dogs-and-cats/

BethD

Oct 18, 2016
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosco
I have given mine Nuvet since we got him at 4-5months old. I wanted to provide him with the healthiest of everything because of the health problems EBDā€™s tend to have. I donā€™t have any complaints about the vitamin and I am thinking about giving him nujoint as well just to help his joints(heā€™s pretty active) even though heā€™s still a puppy.

We rescued him but do have his papers(that was all we got) and I donā€™t know his family history but I can say every time we go to the vet she raves about him being almost perfect and that I should breed him. That he is the healthiest EBD she has come in. I cant say itā€™s solely from the vitamins but I feel good knowing that he takes them every day and I am doing my part keeping him healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have given mine Nuvet since growing pups.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.