Here's a novel protein!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW!!! Squid [emoji223]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Never would have thought of squid but if it works for someones baby why the heck not?

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
The co-op I am part of had camel last week!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh boy,,,,,,,,, having *been* (as in past) a LONG time non meat eater, it's still hard to even think of feeding me or Hank certain foods that are not just the norm hunted meat thype things. beef, buffalo, turkey, ... thinking of a camel, or God forbid a beloved horse just dont think it could happen here. Why oh why were we made to eat other living things... AND that can get carried into plants as well if i really want to get carried away..lol Seriously, i LOVE to eat I just cant think about 'what' im eating. ha! Heck, Hanks had so many 'different' meats as i think he deserves it, but still would prefer we all just drank water....... ewe, all the living microorganisms in there too. WOW, im on a roll.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
oh boy,,,,,,,,, having *been* (as in past) a LONG time non meat eater, it's still hard to even think of feeding me or Hank certain foods that are not just the norm hunted meat thype things. beef, buffalo, turkey, ... thinking of a camel, or God forbid a beloved horse just dont think it could happen here. Why oh why were we made to eat other living things... AND that can get carried into plants as well if i really want to get carried away..lol Seriously, i LOVE to eat I just cant think about 'what' im eating. ha! Heck, Hanks had so many 'different' meats as i think he deserves it, but still would prefer we all just drank water....... ewe, all the living microorganisms in there too. WOW, im on a roll.

Funny you say that. I am a vegetarian and have been since the day I was born. I never in a million years thought I would be feeding my dogs raw meat. BUT, it is good for them and that is all that matters. However, the meat they get has to already be ground up because I do not want to see body parts or anything that actually looks like an animal.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.