Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I found a local co-op for raw feeders yesterday! The website is very limited as to what a nonmember can see so I sent an email and got more information. So basically, you pay a yearly fee ($25 if you also volunteer and $40 for non volunteer) and then they will have open orders. Once the order is closed, you then meet someone at a designated delivery location for your stuff.

They do get bison and venison but not regularly. They have rabbit monthly and green tripe twice a month. Some of the items are commercial brands, some they get directly from farms and some they get from places that distribute to restaurants.

I don't know the exact cost or exactly what they get in but they are supposed to offer great prices and they delivered 600,000 pounds of food last year.

So I signed up this morning but it will take 24 hours after enrollment and payment to process before I become a "member" and get full access to the site.

Stay tuned!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Freakin awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh boy!!!!!!!!! I have thought of searching out something like this so i will DEFIANTLY be staying tuned!!!!!!!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Okay, finally got into the website. So right now the only open order I would be interested in would be the ground rabbit. A 3 pound package is $12.65! I am currently pay just over $50 for a 6 pound bag of patties from Vital Essentials. I am definitely going to order some. According to the calendar, it looks like orders for bison/venison/elk will open next week. They also get Vital Essentials as well so I can't wait to see the cost of their bags. Green tripe opens next week as well. I think this just might work out!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I placed my first order today. Got some fermented fish stock, some frozen beef, chicken, pork, bison, elk and venison, treats and Tuffy toys!! So the pack of treats I got is about $11 on Amazon and through here 1 package is $7.68. I might edit my order to include goat's milk since I know several people use it and the dogs seem to love it.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
This sounds great!! I found a 'raw feeders' thing on face book that I fairly local but have as yet ordered anything as it's still 'to me' not clear enough how they are doing it. I would love to see a page of items and prices and order from that like it sounds like you get to do. I'll keep checking as I do remember seeing these things back with my shih tzus who just never took to raw :( Thanks for sharing and will love to keep hearing more :)

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
This sounds great!! I found a 'raw feeders' thing on face book that I fairly local but have as yet ordered anything as it's still 'to me' not clear enough how they are doing it. I would love to see a page of items and prices and order from that like it sounds like you get to do. I'll keep checking as I do remember seeing these things back with my shih tzus who just never took to raw :( Thanks for sharing and will love to keep hearing more :)

If it’s anything like this one, you have to become a member before seeing products and prices. Maybe you can contact someone to get more info? I just ordered 12 pounds of green tripe chubs for $30. I have 3 orders in right now and April 10 will be my first pick up date. This place really has a ton of variety (even commercial brands) and they even get toys and collars and beds. I might have to get a bigger freezer but once I get a good stock, I’m hoping to only have to order every couple of months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.