Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
I have switched Jozi to Fromm and its not available
very close to me. So I need help deciding how often
to have it shipped. I'm going to buy in the 15Lbs bag
to keep shipping costs down. Jozi eats 2 cups a day.
Can anyone tell me how often I should be having it
shipped. Thanks in advance.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
their shipping is free if you spend 59 I think it is with the code ebn so you may want to get the bigger bag. My 2 boys go thru about a bag a month but I dont have it automatically shipped, I order everytime I need it. You may want to just order it bag by bag for now until you get a better idea how much you need when.

OP
bfletch13

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
I'm afraid if I ordered the big bag it might
not be fresh after a month or more of sitting
in her food container.

I will probably just order it as I need it.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I got through a bag and a half of Origin for my 3. Order as you go for now and then see what you will need per month. If you need more per month, then switch to auto ship, it will save you.

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
I do a large bag, initially I set it up for a month, but when she didn't eat it very quickly, I just pushed the date out. That is what is no nice about it- you can adjust the ship date and they even send you an email reminder a week ahead. I just order a couple bags of treats along with my bag of food, it ends up being a couple bucks over the $59 and I get the free shipping. I think Carolina Pet Pantry has special containers for food storage that will keep it fresh.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I cannot answer this but I would guess a large bag would last you about a month and a half- you can buy stay fresh storage containers too- when I only had one dog I still always bought the big bag and never had any problems. So I would guess every 3 weeks on a 15lb bag- but I would start out at 2 weeks and adjust accordingly.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We do have ours on auto-ship, but even if you have it shipped every six weeks and then decide you need it faster you can just manually over-ride the date and get it sent immediately!! It is very flexible!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online