SampsonsMumma

Apr 21, 2017
New Hampshire
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sampson
Back in November I decided to make the switch to FROMM’s Pork and Peas for my bully Sampson. Everything seems fairly great so far on this food he was having stomach issues in the morning but ever since feeding him a small meal right before bed he has had no issues. However I have noticed that he is shedding much more than usual and his eyes are far more watery than they ever have been. Should I try switching foods or protiens again? Or stick with this since everything else has been good! Oh and also his stools have never been as good and firm as they are on FROMM!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Try another flavor of Fromm... Lamb and Lentils. Could be a lower level allergy--- also, where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
My fran is on the fromm grain free and she sheds like crazy! Maybe i should switch to a different one ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My fran is on the fromm grain free and she sheds like crazy! Maybe i should switch to a different one ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Yes... try another flavor of the grain free

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
New Hampshire is like Canada...cold in winter n lots of snow... I noticed Nyala gets in winter only one eye more watery that the other n sometimes a dab of guk. She doesn’t have any allergies either. That’s the same eye she got tucked cause of a cherry eye. Makes you think.. also winter it’s much dryer in homes. Check your humidity level...

OP
SampsonsMumma

SampsonsMumma

Apr 21, 2017
New Hampshire
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sampson
We live in New Hampshire one day it’s snowing the next day it’s 50 degrees the next day is freezing rain! The weather is crazy.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We live in New Hampshire one day it’s snowing the next day it’s 50 degrees the next day is freezing rain! The weather is crazy.

Ugh!! Try another flavor of Fromm.. no need to slow transition just switch

Most Reactions