Today's vet visit

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Chaos went for his shots today. He got his 4th set along with his rabies. He got a clean bill of health, even his ears!!! The other night I checked his ears and they were extremely red, undoubtly from him laying near the heater vent??!! I even looked at his ears before we left for the vet and they are perfect color. So, I take it back and the vet confirmed, thus far he does not have a chicken allergy :whew: They also gave him wormer again, as precaution and began his heartworm prevention, Iverhart Plus. Does anyone else use this? The only negative is he has lost almost 2 lbs since he began on the Fromm 4star. Dr agreed it is an amazing food, but that he, because every dog is different, obviously for now needs to be on a puppy food because he was gaining perfectly while on a puppy diet . So,, all my buddies, I need ur help once again. The only foods that I think I would want him on is either the Fromm puppy or Avoderm puppy. Which do you think I should go with? I have a headache from trying to decide on my own and my hubby is no help :angry: He says, hunny whatever u think.....uuugghhh! :confused:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We had Daddy on the fromm 4* from the moment we got him, and he gained a lot of weight on it so I'm probably no help. I would probably say stick with teh Fromm puppy food - only because he appears to be doing well on the Fromm otherwise. Plus, I do love Fromm so I guess I'm biased towards them anyway!

L

Lucy-licious

That would depend on whether you want to feed him Fromm when he's growed up? Surely a switch to Fromm puppy would be less stressful for his system and vice versa, but if your thinking maybe Avoderm adult then switch now and go for Avoderm puppy. :lol: just read that back and its totally completely unhelpful :lol:
I shoulda said "I dunno" :)

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I did. Petflow is soooo great, I have cancelled 2 orders now. First I decided myself to put him back on puppy food, so I ordered fromm puppy. Then after his ears looking so bad the other night, we thought he had a chicken allergy so we cancelled the fromm puppy and ordered NVI Salmon. Now after the vet visit and finding out he doesn't have a chicken allergy and he needs to be on a puppy food for now, I cancelled the nvi and ordered the fromm puppy again.....whew, so glad they r so nice :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online