Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Haven't been online or to the group in a while. Loved to see all the positives that go along with the proper, species appropriate diet.
I have not been totally feeding raw due to the difficulty I am having finding sources here near the Altoona FL area. My previous sources are no longer.
Wondered if you or anyone else in the group may offer some insight to this?
Also still having problems finding a good bullie vet!
Thank you all...
Rosemary, Buddy & Bella

I buy commercial frozen raw either at a boutique pet store or through the raw food co-op I joined.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Haven't been online or to the group in a while. Loved to see all the positives that go along with the proper, species appropriate diet.
I have not been totally feeding raw due to the difficulty I am having finding sources here near the Altoona FL area. My previous sources are no longer.
Wondered if you or anyone else in the group may offer some insight to this?
Also still having problems finding a good bullie vet!
Thank you all...
Rosemary, Buddy & Bella

Try this raw food coop- I'm from Canada too, but read about it here Central Florida Co-Op

Miniequine

Jun 4, 2018
Altoona, FL
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy and Bella
Just wondered how you are feeding raw....ground up or whole prey?
I've heard both being fed to English Bullies, but also am worried regarding their short faces compared to other breeds,(which I have few whole raw without much problem).
Thank you for your input.
Rosemary

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I've heard both being fed to English Bullies, but also am worried regarding their short faces compared to other breeds,(which I have few whole raw without much problem).
Rosemary

Short or other breeds? Not sure of your worry part. Raw can n should be given to any breed especially cats as cats are more carnivores. Most of us will buy it already made n sold at either pet shops or butchers. I buy mine from a farm that’s sells wholesale. All ready in one pound tubes. You can also do it yourself but absolutely need to balance out the ratios of meat, organs n bones etc. The link below will guide you on how to. You can also buy example raw turkey heart n liver, chop it up n freeze it n use it as a topper on the dogs meals. Better than nothing.

https://dogsfirst.ie/raw-faq/raw-diet-for-dogs/

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Rosemary

I buy prepackaged ground raw (organs, meat, bones,fruits, veggies and oats).... they have absolutely no issues eating it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.