OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I went to the website and couldnā€™t find anything in pricing or shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YIKES... that is odd? Here it is.. under products. I think shipping only shows 'in cart'

cef91d8ffdce4dc00f1bc02747889166.jpg

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
YIKES... that is odd? Here it is.. under products. I think shipping only shows 'in cart'

cef91d8ffdce4dc00f1bc02747889166.jpg

I was on my phone so I could have just missed it???

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I was on my phone so I could have just missed it???

Goober!

pstrech

Dec 13, 2017
Country
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
reggie
percentage of body weight when feeding raw

we have a 10 week old bully , we have read the bulldog handbook by linda whitman from cover to cover she recommends that at 3 months he should weigh 7kg and eat 350 grammes of food per day . he is fed on the raw diet using the raw pet app the one with the pug on , it recommends 8 percent of his current body weight (8.4 kg) this equates to 672 grammes of food per day , as you can see this is nearly double the recommended amount of food .

i am worried i am feeding him to much ?

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Re: percentage of body weight when feeding raw

we have a 10 week old bully , we have read the bulldog handbook by linda whitman from cover to cover she recommends that at 3 months he should weigh 7kg and eat 350 grammes of food per day . he is fed on the raw diet using the raw pet app the one with the pug on , it recommends 8 percent of his current body weight (8.4 kg) this equates to 672 grammes of food per day , as you can see this is nearly double the recommended amount of food .

[MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION]

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Re: percentage of body weight when feeding raw

You're in UK so you use metric like us.. im so use to grams...so.... usually its like 2-3% well hang on going to get you a calculator n great link...:rundog::rundog::rundog::rundog:

Calculate

NEVER feed 8% !!! Your dog should be eat approximately 145 ish grams I dont know how much he weighs so im going with 7k. Hope this helps.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I have been researching, reading, watching documentaries and just plain wanted to place my boys on a raw diet, but I couldn't get my other half on board. Finally, after watching 'PetFooled', he agreed!

I really wanted to go with the food Banks/Nitschke used to eat, but I could not remember the name of the company, it was through the day care I used to work at, so I never really retained the name. then, one day the guy's name just popped into my head and I found it through Facebook using his name. I ordered that day... 45 lbs for this first order as it will be trail and error to see what works for them, of course avoiding lamb since Lambeau is allergic.

Everything is made to order, frozen and shipped to our front door within 48 hours of ordering! Yesterday, 12/21 was day one, duck is the protein right now.. two weeks with the duck and then we are move to mackerel for two weeks. So far, boys love it (not surprised). it is local company, but they seem to ship anywhere if you are interested PM me and I'll give you the info.

I am hoping this helps give Lambeau some relief with his environmental allergies and Cheli will just continue to look great (we have been blessed with him as no allergies or skin issues).

I'll keep you posted! So excited!

fd7a8e02fbc5d632211c43d515334652.jpg

Never tried an air dried like Ziwi peak or MaxMeat ? It's not raw, but I'm curious if it's as good for allergies as raw dog food.

https://www.onlynaturalpet.com/products/Only-Natural-Pet-Grain-Free-MaxMeat-Air-Dried-Dog-Food/999276.aspx

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes, same thing, it's cooked for a very short time, so no chance of pathogens and has most of the nutrients, but not raw, so I wonder if it's as good for allergic dogs.

Possibly... less processing so I'm sure it is better than a kibble would be

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.