2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have been researching, reading, watching documentaries and just plain wanted to place my boys on a raw diet, but I couldn't get my other half on board. Finally, after watching 'PetFooled', he agreed!

I really wanted to go with the food Banks/Nitschke used to eat, but I could not remember the name of the company, it was through the day care I used to work at, so I never really retained the name. then, one day the guy's name just popped into my head and I found it through Facebook using his name. I ordered that day... 45 lbs for this first order as it will be trail and error to see what works for them, of course avoiding lamb since Lambeau is allergic.

Everything is made to order, frozen and shipped to our front door within 48 hours of ordering! Yesterday, 12/21 was day one, duck is the protein right now.. two weeks with the duck and then we are move to mackerel for two weeks. So far, boys love it (not surprised). it is local company, but they seem to ship anywhere if you are interested PM me and I'll give you the info.

I am hoping this helps give Lambeau some relief with his environmental allergies and Cheli will just continue to look great (we have been blessed with him as no allergies or skin issues).

I'll keep you posted! So excited!

fd7a8e02fbc5d632211c43d515334652.jpg

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Good job! Im sure it's going to help them enormously. Nyala and Duke are 3/4 raw eventually very soon going to be 100%.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Great news! May I suggest that you add a a lot of probiotics to the mix. Eather in pill or powder form or a spoonful of sauerkraut, just to get the most out of the natural raw diet.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Yay!!!

Send me the name, please. I’m always interested in alternatives and options in case the brand I get disappears or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great news! May I suggest that you add a a lot of probiotics to the mix. Eather in pill or powder form or a spoonful of sauerkraut, just to get the most out of the natural raw diet.

I give them raw goats milk each morning... the LOVE it

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
OH HAPPY DAY!

HUGS & KISSES ALL AROUND :)

AND A MOST MERRY & BLESSED CHRISTMAS.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Do you think the raw goats milk is enough? I give Lambeau 1/2 cup and Cheli a 1/4 cup

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Great to hear it's going well! PM sent.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I just got an email that the place I get the frozen bison tripe from isn’t going to carry it anymore and I was supposed to get a delivery next week. I hate when stuff like that happens. They did say they would be getting lamb tripe starting mid-January. I’ll have to see if they’ll give me a small amount to try out, not sure how Jax would do getting lamb every day.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I think fresh sauerkaut is the best probiotic there is. They could benefit from that as well.

Do you think the raw goats milk is enough? I give Lambeau 1/2 cup and Cheli a 1/4 cup

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I think fresh sauerkaut is the best probiotic there is. They could benefit from that as well.

I would say doggie probiotics have the strains more useful for dogs so are better, and milk kefir ( or even water kefir ) is much more potent than sauerkraut as well. However sauerkraut is better than yoghurt for sure.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Add frozen tripe or sauerkraut.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh girl... I may be jumping on that bandwagon w/you as well. I'm not sure if there is a place around here local that I could order from... poor Wally is always going to be a mess!!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I have been researching, reading, watching documentaries and just plain wanted to place my boys on a raw diet, but I couldn't get my other half on board. Finally, after watching 'PetFooled', he agreed!

I really wanted to go with the food Banks/Nitschke used to eat, but I could not remember the name of the company, it was through the day care I used to work at, so I never really retained the name. then, one day the guy's name just popped into my head and I found it through Facebook using his name. I ordered that day... 45 lbs for this first order as it will be trail and error to see what works for them, of course avoiding lamb since Lambeau is allergic.

Everything is made to order, frozen and shipped to our front door within 48 hours of ordering! Yesterday, 12/21 was day one, duck is the protein right now.. two weeks with the duck and then we are move to mackerel for two weeks. So far, boys love it (not surprised). it is local company, but they seem to ship anywhere if you are interested PM me and I'll give you the info.

I am hoping this helps give Lambeau some relief with his environmental allergies and Cheli will just continue to look great (we have been blessed with him as no allergies or skin issues).

I'll keep you posted! So excited!

fd7a8e02fbc5d632211c43d515334652.jpg

I would love info as well :) Im i cali so might be a bit of a stretch but would like to check it out. Hank has always had at least some raw throughout his life, and now abut 1/2 and 1/2 with frozen raw being the bigger of the two. liking lots of what we have to offer here, but love supporting business like this. Thaks for any info.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I went to the website and couldn’t find anything in pricing or shipping.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.