made the switch to natures variety instinct

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Okay, I will know to check out Carolina Pet Pantry for next time. Do they ship to canada though? And is ebay bad, your refrence to ebay didnt sound to good lol

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] no I called but there was no answer

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=2106]mbuxx[/MENTION] Ebay is not necesarrily bad, and maybe it's just me, but the idea of doing business with someone you don't know has me worrying how quickly they will ship the item or if they will have issues shipping to Hawaii or internationally, or if they package well. Going with an established company with a good reputaion equals peace of mind for me... just my line of thinking though.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
CPP I believe can ship that to canada. She just cannot ship dog food there. I think [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] ordered from Carolina pet pantry recently, right?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Yup, Carolina Pet Pantry ships to Canada. You have to buy at least $60 worth of products though to get free shipping. I very highly recommend them. Even their toys are cheaper than here in Toronto. They carry the Jolly Egg toy which I don't think we have here and it's such a blast watching Stig play with it. I will most likely get the Grizzly Salmon oil too once I finish the bottle I have now.

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
oh, if shipping is free to canada on orders over 60 dollars then... The carolina pet pantry is cheaper then ebay by 3 dollars for the grizzly oil :) this site now makes one of my many few bookmarks lol

Dana Mayhall

Mar 21, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Tilly, Bud and Kami
I had to change my EB to this kind of food today per the vet request. My Tilly has bad allergies and he wants to try this kind of food and see what happens.

They were eating Nature's Logics . I have to say they are all doing great on the Nature's Variety Instinct SALMON and with Turkey and Duck. I really like the outcome so far.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
They were eating Nature's Logics . I have to say they are all doing great on the Nature's Variety Instinct SALMON and with Turkey and Duck. I really like the outcome so far.

Nature's Logic is a good food but it has grain and alot of bullys don't do well on grain :( Glad to hear it's going so well on NVI! It's such a great food especially with bullys that have allergies! My Samson does best on the salmon, not so good on the duck and turkey (he doesn't do well on chicken and turkey is real similiar so I think that was the problem when we tried that formula).

Most Reactions