Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: made the switch to natures variety instinct

Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: made the switch to natures variety instinct

oh, if shipping is free to canada on orders over 60 dollars then... The carolina pet pantry is cheaper then ebay by 3 dollars for the grizzly oil this site now makes one of my many few bookmarks lol

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tilly, Bud and Kami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Mayhall View Post
    I had to change my EB to this kind of food today per the vet request. My Tilly has bad allergies and he wants to try this kind of food and see what happens.
    They were eating Nature's Logics . I have to say they are all doing great on the Nature's Variety Instinct SALMON and with Turkey and Duck. I really like the outcome so far.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Mayhall View Post
    They were eating Nature's Logics . I have to say they are all doing great on the Nature's Variety Instinct SALMON and with Turkey and Duck. I really like the outcome so far.
    Nature's Logic is a good food but it has grain and alot of bullys don't do well on grain Glad to hear it's going so well on NVI! It's such a great food especially with bullys that have allergies! My Samson does best on the salmon, not so good on the duck and turkey (he doesn't do well on chicken and turkey is real similiar so I think that was the problem when we tried that formula).

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads