Kyrie06

Sep 1, 2014
Seattle, WA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank & Nala
Has anyone tried Ollie dog food? Itā€™s a homemade fresh food thatā€™s shipped to your house (subscription) They just came out with a potato free recipe (my oldest EB is allergic and makes his folds irritated/yeasty.) It seems to have good ingredients. I would still continue to feed my dogs FROMMS FOUR STAR and add in the OLLIE. Tank just needs to lose 7lbs but canā€™t really exercise (LT knee ACL surgery and RT knee cap slides out of place but doesnā€™t seem to bother him so my vet wants to wait for surgery right now.)

Attachments

• 1BB5A8F6-461C-4C6E-959A-ACAA7305F1E2.png
    1BB5A8F6-461C-4C6E-959A-ACAA7305F1E2.png
    571.6 KB · Views: 179

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
There was a previous thread on this question... I'll see if I can find it.

In meantime-- [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] Or [MENTION=12725]Dollysowner might have insight on the ingredients

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Has anyone tried Ollie dog food? Itā€™s a homemade fresh food thatā€™s shipped to your house (subscription) They just came out with a potato free recipe (my oldest EB is allergic and makes his folds irritated/yeasty.) It seems to have good ingredients. I would still continue to feed my dogs FROMMS FOUR STAR and add in the OLLIE. Tank just needs to lose 7lbs but canā€™t really exercise (LT knee ACL surgery and RT knee cap slides out of place but doesnā€™t seem to bother him so my vet wants to wait for surgery right now.)

Yes I recall seeing it in another thread too. Sounds good to me. If it's feasible go for it. You also might want to check PetPlate. I saw them on Shark Tank. Same thing. I would check for prices. Both great companies.

Also I would add immediately for his kne3 issues tumeric n ginger daily in his food. Also get some fractionated coconut oil the clear one add 10 frops of each...frankincense, lavender, peppermint and thieves in 3oz of the CO. Shake well n massage on knee/leg.

juju07

New Bullie Mommy
Dec 18, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brisket
Has anyone tried this? Or any PetPlate? If so, please give us a review! Thank you!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Love to see as well. Always love 'food' stuff ;)

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
It looks appetizing but if your dog gets yeasty from potato you are stuck with only the turkey recipe, the rest of Ollie's recipes have potato. You should compare that with Pet Plate and Farmer's Dog to see which one works best for you. I'm a firm believer in raw food for allergic dogs, so I think you would be better off with frozen raw or dehydrated raw instead.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online