Thread: Nature's Variety Instinct Beef and Lamb - Linus' New Favorite Food!

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Default Nature's Variety Instinct Beef and Lamb - Linus' New Favorite Food!

This will be of particular interest to @TessaAndSamson and @KMARINO but also might be helpful to others on the board.

A few weeks ago, I tried Linus and Truman on Nature's Variety Instinct Beef and Lamb formula. This is a new formula for the NVI line and before this, I was feeding NVI Turkey and Duck. I was pleased with the results but since so many bullies have major or minor allergies to poultry, I figured I would try the new variety.

I must say, I am blown away by the results after just two and a half weeks! Not only is Linus still ear infection free but he looks as handsome as ever! On the Beef and Lamb formula, I have seen a marked improvement in his tear stains and the overall look of his beautiful white coat.

So for those who are already feeding NVI and are looking for a new formula to try or for those who have a bulldog who is prone to ear infections or sensitive to poultry, I highly recommend this formula! Remember, NVI is grain AND potato free so there is also very little waste.

I really have to find the time to do a before and after food story. Linus is a totally different dog on higher quality food and I hope that by feeding him right, I am adding quantity and quality to his years!

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nature's Variety Instinct Beef and Lamb - Linus' New Favorite Food!

That is great!!! Yes, please do a dog food change story!!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

That is wonderful!

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Wonderful news! I am finishing up the last of a bag of the NVI salmon and have an unopened bag to still use but once that one its all gone I will order the beef and lamb next!!

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

@sheshistory, I have another week of Salmon, I think I will get a smaller bag of the beef and lamb...It is a combination right? or is is Beef OR Lamb? I wonder if I would be able to tell a difference on a small bag?? I know I can change flavors with out having to do it slowly @desertskybulldogs???? since Vegas is on the NVI. or do you think I would have to get a big bag and have him on it for a few weeks to notice a difference. He has no problems with the Salmon. Right now he has bad tear stains, but I am convinced it is seasonal because we have fruit trees in bloom in our back yard. It even bother's my own eyes. I just would like to change it up some for him.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

@KMARINO It is beef and lamb - both - in the new formula.

I think it's worth trying a small bag or maybe the midsized bag. I honestly noticed a difference in Linus in a week's time and he just kept looking better.

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chaos
    Likes (Received)

also with nvi, is it an all stage food? Im thinking about trying Chaos on it
    Bullies leave pawprints on our hearts furever <3

Remove Ads