Nature's Variety Instinct Beef and Lamb - Linus' New Favorite Food!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
This will be of particular interest to [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] and [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] but also might be helpful to others on the board.

A few weeks ago, I tried Linus and Truman on Nature's Variety Instinct Beef and Lamb formula. This is a new formula for the NVI line and before this, I was feeding NVI Turkey and Duck. I was pleased with the results but since so many bullies have major or minor allergies to poultry, I figured I would try the new variety.

I must say, I am blown away by the results after just two and a half weeks! Not only is Linus still ear infection free but he looks as handsome as ever! On the Beef and Lamb formula, I have seen a marked improvement in his tear stains and the overall look of his beautiful white coat.

So for those who are already feeding NVI and are looking for a new formula to try or for those who have a bulldog who is prone to ear infections or sensitive to poultry, I highly recommend this formula! Remember, NVI is grain AND potato free so there is also very little waste.

I really have to find the time to do a before and after food story. Linus is a totally different dog on higher quality food and I hope that by feeding him right, I am adding quantity and quality to his years!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is great!!! Yes, please do a dog food change story!! :up:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Wonderful news! I am finishing up the last of a bag of the NVI salmon and have an unopened bag to still use but once that one its all gone I will order the beef and lamb next!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION], I have another week of Salmon, I think I will get a smaller bag of the beef and lamb...It is a combination right? or is is Beef OR Lamb? I wonder if I would be able to tell a difference on a small bag?? I know I can change flavors with out having to do it slowly [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]???? since Vegas is on the NVI. or do you think I would have to get a big bag and have him on it for a few weeks to notice a difference. He has no problems with the Salmon. Right now he has bad tear stains, but I am convinced it is seasonal because we have fruit trees in bloom in our back yard. It even bother's my own eyes. I just would like to change it up some for him.

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] It is beef and lamb - both - in the new formula.

I think it's worth trying a small bag or maybe the midsized bag. I honestly noticed a difference in Linus in a week's time and he just kept looking better.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.