Help Needed! 3,5 months food

LGFERRER89

Dec 10, 2017
Country
Chile
Bulldog(s) Names
Rose
Hello Guys, I need help to feed my rose :(, I was currently eating pro plan puppy, it started to fall badly and I want to change its food, I would like to change by origin or acana, but in my country there are few options, does not exist acana or origin puppy, I have these options what do you recomend me?, There is one better than acana or origin for my rose?

Acana Heritage Free Run Poultry
Orijen Six Fish Dog
Orijen Original Dog
Acana Heritage Freshwater Fish
Acana Regionals Meadowlands Dog
Acana Regionals Wild Atlantic Dog
Acana Mackerel & Greens
Acana Singles Duck & Pear

Thanks, I want my rose to grow healthy :)

PSD: , srry for my bad english I'm from chile xd

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] [MENTION=16884]Dollys Owner[/MENTION]

Can't remember if they are all stages... thinking yes, but can you confirm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hello Guys, I need help to feed my rose :(, I was currently eating pro plan puppy, it started to fall badly and I want to change its food, I would like to change by origin or acana, but in my country there are few options, does not exist acana or origin puppy, I have these options what do you recomend me?, There is one better than acana or origin for my rose?

Acana Heritage Free Run Poultry
Orijen Six Fish Dog
Orijen Original Dog
Acana Heritage Freshwater Fish
Acana Regionals Meadowlands Dog
Acana Regionals Wild Atlantic Dog
Acana Mackerel & Greens
Acana Singles Duck & Pear

Thanks, I want my rose to grow healthy :)

PSD: , srry for my bad english I'm from chile xd

Hi and welcome. No need to say sorry for your English. We ALL make errors and im one of them.

I see you have orijen. Is there PUPPY orijen and you forgot to list? That would be the best one to start any puppy. If not, go with acana duck single. Use ONE protein at a time so you can eliminate a protein that Rose might be allergic with. This does NOT mean she will have allergies. Both my pups are not allergic to anything so far. I did one protein per month. In Chili it must be harder to find grain free. Even better if its feasible, feed her raw (frozen only). Im not sure about your prices. If you do the math, you feedyby the dog's weight. Usually raw will be cheaper than kibbles.

OP
LGFERRER89

LGFERRER89

Dec 10, 2017
Country
Chile
Bulldog(s) Names
Rose
Hi and welcome. No need to say sorry for your English. We ALL make errors and im one of them.

I see you have orijen. Is there PUPPY orijen and you forgot to list? That would be the best one to start any puppy. If not, go with acana duck single. Use ONE protein at a time so you can eliminate a protein that Rose might be allergic with. This does NOT mean she will have allergies. Both my pups are not allergic to anything so far. I did one protein per month. In Chili it must be harder to find grain free. Even better if its feasible, feed her raw (frozen only). Im not sure about your prices. If you do the math, you feedyby the dog's weight. Usually raw will be cheaper than kibbles.

Hello, thanks for your help, only those that appear in the list are obtained in my country, for my rose would be better duck single?

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
The list of dog foods are all suitable for all life stages, except for mackerel and greens. Mackerel and greens is not a food, it's a treat.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Hello, thanks for your help, only those that appear in the list are obtained in my country, for my rose would be better duck single?

I personally would start with the duck. Do single ingredients like I mentioned so you will know down the road if she is doing fine with it.

OP
LGFERRER89

LGFERRER89

Dec 10, 2017
Country
Chile
Bulldog(s) Names
Rose
Hello, thank you very much for your help, the food fell very well to my little rose (acana duck single), but now I have another problem, my little rose now eats her pop :/,
I do not know how to deal with this problem, Will it be a problem with your food?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Hello, thank you very much for your help, the food fell very well to my little rose (acana duck single), but now I have another problem, my little rose now eats her pop :/,
I do not know how to deal with this problem, Will it be a problem with your food?

Add some probiotics to her daily routine or get some sauerkraut thats fermented in the fridge section. My little one started to eat Nyala's poop too but NOT his!?!?!?. Why I have no clue as they both eat the same thing! I make a point to stand outside when Nyala poops and correcting Duke. They both eat mostly raw. Life of Dogs!

Here are some good tips

Stopping Dogs From Eating Poop

16 Reasons Dogs Eat Poop and What To Do About It - Dogs Naturally Magazine

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I'm for Duck kibbles too. Not sure about whether a supplement for a few months would be prudent...Dollys Owner, 2 BullyMama, Helene ??
Pics of you little one would be nice...we like pics.
BTW, your English is quite good...sadly, better than many that were born and grow up in USA

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Add some fresh pineapple to the food and your other baby will stop eating the poo

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I'm for Duck kibbles too. Not sure about whether a supplement for a few months would be prudent...Dollys Owner, 2 BullyMama, Helene ??
Pics of you little one would be nice...we like pics.
BTW, your English is quite good...sadly, better than many that were born and grow up in USA

You could give some green tripe as a probiotic ( [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] ) , and virgin coconut oil and salmon oil ( eg. Grizzly brand ) or krill oil as a source of Omega 3 fatty acids

OP
LGFERRER89

LGFERRER89

Dec 10, 2017
Country
Chile
Bulldog(s) Names
Rose
Thank you all so much for your help, I will follow your advice, my little rose eats very fast 10 seconds approximately you eat your portion xd, she also does many poop several times a day (5 times aprox), always good, It is normal?, Will it be a problem with duck protein?

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you all so much for your help, I will follow your advice, my little rose eats very fast 10 seconds approximately you eat your portion xd, she also does many poop several times a day (5 times aprox), always good, It is normal?, Will it be a problem with duck protein?

How long has she been on new food? How much ate you feeding at each meal?

OP
LGFERRER89

LGFERRER89

Dec 10, 2017
Country
Chile
Bulldog(s) Names
Rose
How long has she been on new food? How much ate you feeding at each meal?

he has 2 weeks eating his new food, 40 grams 3 times a day, he has 4 months, Its weight is 10 kg.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

Duke inhales! I got him a "slow feeder" that looks like a maze. Im keeping my eye out if I can find a triple maze pattern. Duke use to poop 10x a day when I brought him home! I put him back on what his breeder fed him, acana n raw for a couple months and transition him slowly to one protein per bag (acana lamb then duck etc) along with his raw. He now poops 3x per day. So 5x at 3.5 months old is normal.

And dont worry about duck protien. Your little Rosie will be fine.

Members online

No members online now.