Open Farm dry food

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Ok, Hank doesn't eat just one food. He is now having raw green tripe 3 or 4 days a week along with his Steves frozen turkey or turkey and duck in the morning and then I alternate his dry acana grasslands or duck each pm.. I am looking to switch up or add too and was looking at this 'open farms lamb'... any input? I believe it is a Canadian made food... Thanks :) https://www.openfarmpet.com/dog-food-recipes/pasture-raised-lamb-grain-free-dog-food Oh yea... ps... still gets some honest kitchen w/homecooked meats as well.......... Not that all that is REALLY important..lol I really am asking about adding yet another rotation :) (to switch up the dry part of meals)

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Looks good ! Just be careful to only add on one new food a month so you can see if there's any allergy issues.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Ok, Hank doesn't eat just one food. He is now having raw green tripe 3 or 4 days a week along with his Steves frozen turkey or turkey and duck in the morning and then I alternate his dry acana grasslands or duck each pm.. I am looking to switch up or add too and was looking at this 'open farms lamb'... any input? I believe it is a Canadian made food... Thanks :) https://www.openfarmpet.com/dog-food-recipes/pasture-raised-lamb-grain-free-dog-food Oh yea... ps... still gets some honest kitchen w/homecooked meats as well.......... Not that all that is REALLY important..lol I really am asking about adding yet another rotation :) (to switch up the dry part of meals)

I see its here were I live but..... Mostly all USA ingredients. Probably from USA.

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Ye[ on the just adding one food ;) those others have been being rotated for a good while so it should be easy to see whats causing an issue if there would be one. also, i saw on one of their feeds at least it shows most canada i think. and, it sais you can see where each part of the food is resourced. I'll check more, but i kinda thought it sounded right up there .. they also have a freeze dried version.. Just something to check out :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This looks like a great choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.