thinking chicken is the culprit

jmill79

Apr 1, 2011
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Chula
[MENTION=2135]jmill79[/MENTION] Where is your bully coming from?? The reason I ask, is that there is a big possibility that he/she is not on Fromm at the moment. Therefore when you do get your new baby I would keep them on the old food for a day or so whilst they adjust to the new surroundings. Then start to SLOWLY switch them over to the fromm. For both our bullys we took about 10 - 14 days to complete the switch (maybe we were over cautious, but there is nothing worse than a dog with an upset stomach!!) Every 3 days I would increase the amount of fromm and gradually switch out the old food.

Coming from a breeder and this is exactly the plan. We have a while to go but I'm trying to become the best prepared I can be! Thanks!

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Chaos was actually maintaining his weight on the 4 starr foods, not nessacarily putting on weight like he still should be, so we put him back on the fromm puppy. So we will c how this works out. He has always put on weight perfectly, but this trip had lost 2 lbs.....good luck

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.