Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: thinking chicken is the culprit

Bulldog(s) Names
    Hudson
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: thinking chicken is the culprit

We think Hudson's problem was chicken too. He went from Eukanuba (during our ignorant stage) to Wellness turkey/chicken which he liked and helped his energy and bully physique to the Wellness Core Ocean. We can't find it in any stores around here, but we order it from Petflow. Seafood does seem to be the general consensus around here.
    We just finished up a long course of antibiotics and steroids, so good luck with your progress! We're still working at it too!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Chula
    Likes (Received)

Cool Thanks, just wanna prepare to do whats best!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

@jmill79 Where is your bully coming from?? The reason I ask, is that there is a big possibility that he/she is not on Fromm at the moment. Therefore when you do get your new baby I would keep them on the old food for a day or so whilst they adjust to the new surroundings. Then start to SLOWLY switch them over to the fromm. For both our bullys we took about 10 - 14 days to complete the switch (maybe we were over cautious, but there is nothing worse than a dog with an upset stomach!!) Every 3 days I would increase the amount of fromm and gradually switch out the old food.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Chula
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    @jmill79 Where is your bully coming from?? The reason I ask, is that there is a big possibility that he/she is not on Fromm at the moment. Therefore when you do get your new baby I would keep them on the old food for a day or so whilst they adjust to the new surroundings. Then start to SLOWLY switch them over to the fromm. For both our bullys we took about 10 - 14 days to complete the switch (maybe we were over cautious, but there is nothing worse than a dog with an upset stomach!!) Every 3 days I would increase the amount of fromm and gradually switch out the old food.
    Coming from a breeder and this is exactly the plan. We have a while to go but I'm trying to become the best prepared I can be! Thanks!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chaos
    Likes (Received)

Chaos was actually maintaining his weight on the 4 starr foods, not nessacarily putting on weight like he still should be, so we put him back on the fromm puppy. So we will c how this works out. He has always put on weight perfectly, but this trip had lost 2 lbs.....good luck
    Bullies leave pawprints on our hearts furever <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads