RyanCaleb

Oct 30, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Hello,

I'm just after some advice on what to clean my almost 8 month old puppys teeth. I've been using on a soft baby toothebrush and I will eventually be adding things to it like fresh mint or mint oil and bicarb of soda. I was just wondering what other people use.

Poppy has lots of toys that are meant for cleaning teeth and she also gets dentastix often.

I have seen a couple of products that I am considering buying also. Arm and Hammer water additive {you pour it into their water bowl} but I'm not totally happy about the thought of her ingesting it. Also tropiclean tooth gel which you put on to the teeth and gums and doesn't require brushing. I thought this might be a good idea to do in the morning to give her a fresh mouth to start the day and it will keep the plaque down as it coates the teeth.

Does anyone have any experience with either of these products? Or any other tips?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://www.petforums.co.uk/threads/puppy-toothecare-advice.459903/

best advertisements

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
best think I have ever used are frozen raw marrow bones... great for their teeth and healthy too

Members online

No members online now.