Acana wild Atlantic Regionals

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I think everyone in the US would still be using the Canadian Acana IF we could get it as it is excellent, but we can't, mores the pity!

Can it be ordered from here? I never noticed.

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Can it be ordered from here? I never noticed.

Nope,,,, I even called the Canada plant and they said that 'customs' I think it was would not let them do it any more. I was hoping I had found a way IN but nope.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nope,,,, I even called the Canada plant and they said that 'customs' I think it was would not let them do it any more. I was hoping I had found a way IN but nope.

This custom, there should be a bit of slack. There's like vitamins or oils I would like to order from US but it will be blocked. Prices are less expensive on your side. I recalled the first time I went to England, I had in my bag pack, grind espresso, my little espresso coffee pot and my little press coffee maker. I put it under the scanner, got stopped at the other end by an Italian guy which checks my ticket and said......"you dont like tea do you?" I said....if you think im going to drink tea for 2 weeks, thats not going to happen. That was like 20yrs ago was visiting family on the country side. He let me go through with my coffee! Hehe

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Clean label Project rates Purina Foods and Kibbles and Bits 5 STAR? WTH?
KLP rates Orijen Acana Marrick Fromm mostly 1 to 3 Star?
Additionally, Acana Regionals Meadowland rates 1 Star but the provided Summary indicates:
Heavy Metals 5 out of 5
Process Contaminants 5 out of 5
Byproduct Contaminants 5 out of 5
Nutritional Superiority 2 out of 5

How does this equate to 1 out of 5 rating?
Is this a mistake?

ANY entity that would rate ANY Purina food 5 STARS for ANY reason is a waste of space and bandwidth.
Just my HO.

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
This custom, there should be a bit of slack. There's like vitamins or oils I would like to order from US but it will be blocked. Prices are less expensive on your side. I recalled the first time I went to England, I had in my bag pack, grind espresso, my little espresso coffee pot and my little press coffee maker. I put it under the scanner, got stopped at the other end by an Italian guy which checks my ticket and said......"you dont like tea do you?" I said....if you think im going to drink tea for 2 weeks, thats not going to happen. That was like 20yrs ago was visiting family on the country side. He let me go through with my coffee! Hehe

ha!! that's funny! we need our coffee ;) And [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION]... wow! and on another note,, I have a 'high five' to give the Kahoots feed store as when I called and told them that my bag was cut up (I cut the date and ingredient list off each bag to keep track,,, but luckly didn't throw the rest of it away yet) and food in a storage container,,,,, could I still put it back together and trade for another flavor... They said sure come on in :) The main reason I did it was because my NON gassy dog about blew me out of the house with stink butt toots that actually burnt my NOSE!!!! really! And I had only added about 1/4 cup to his meals at a time and so I figured if they'd switch it, i'd surly oblige!! Sadly he loved it, but it wasn't the best 'for him'....

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION]...... BANG ON dear!!!!! I had to rush out the door this morning. Im glad you post it. And WTH is putting it mildly!!!

I did a loooonnnnggggg research on them....read so much crap on all sorts, it wasnt funny. In a old previous post I even commented it was crrrrrrap! I go often in the Rockies for a day. The water that comes from the mountain peaks and melts into all our lakes on the west side of Canada is so clean and damm cold you can even drink it. Well I did n still standing. :D Then you have the Great Lakes on the east side of Canada, Niagara Falls, Lake Ontario. Going more east massive lakes in Quebec n Saint Lawrence River which is connecting the Great Lakes with the Atlantic Ocean and forming the primary drainage outflow of the Great Lakes Basin. Go further we get Bay of Fundy, highest tides in the world.....So......Mercury in Canada's water....like saying Canada has no snow.

:christmas13: :snowing:

BTW for my U.S. friends, you just got a water review of Canada :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.