Question about 'this' curcumin (tumeric)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I've been to a batch of this one but I am ready to get more Tumerick… I wonder if someone could tell me if I should re-order this one, or, I think Dr. Axe has a real good one for people that I may share with him.(hank) this one here is dr mercolas for pets. IMG_2819.JPG

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
I've been to a batch of this one but I am ready to get more Tumerick… I wonder if someone could tell me if I should re-order this one, or, I think Dr. Axe has a real good one for people that I may share with him.(hank) this one here is dr mercolas for pets. View attachment 107670

What is this used for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I've been to a batch of this one but I am ready to get more Tumerick… I wonder if someone could tell me if I should re-order this one, or, I think Dr. Axe has a real good one for people that I may share with him.(hank) this one here is dr mercolas for pets. View attachment 107670

The "inactive ingredients" in that photo is like ewwwwwwww., no thank you!
You know if you have time buy iy by bulk, buy at your health food stores the empty capsule and read what your capsules are made out of as some will be silicone, or gelatin etc. Abd you make them yourself. Also here's a little note....

Turmeric Supplements*

So, how do you take turmeric? Along with adding turmeric into your diet, you may also consider taking it or curcumin in supplement form. I personally recommend consuming a CO2 extracted form of turmeric.Also, according to a study, published in*Planta Medica,*taking turmeric in combination with black pepper, which contains piperine, improves turmeric absorbability throughout the entire body. They added 20mg of piperine to 2,000mg turmeric, and it increased the bioavailability of turmeric 154 percent!*

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I just buy the 454g plastic bottle of ground Club House turmeric from Costco, and put it in with some ground pepper and coconut oil in the dog food. You are using Actiflex-4000 which has bioperine so you don't need the ground pepper if you give turmeric at same time as the Actiflex-4000

999999-66200912635.jpg

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Thank you guys so much. This was actually bought for my tzus and i use regular tumeric and add pepper and coconut oil for hank usually but because this was from 'mercola' i thought it was something special so used it up... So glad i asked!!! Im also heading to costco tomorrow so that'll be added to list.. going to have to read the CO2 extracted method first i suppose. I do love DrAXE so may take a peek over there real quick too.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I would use a store bought Turmeric as well, mostly all vitamins, supplements and some over the counter creams like Polysporin, and other products like Benadryl, baby wipes, eye drops, etc that people can use are usually safe for our dogs, and much cheaper than buying them from your vet. Most people also don't know that you can ask your vet to write you a prescription for Penicillin and other medications and fill them at the pharmacy for your pet, and it less expensive than the vet dispensing them.

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I would use a store bought Turmeric as well, mostly all vitamins, supplements and some over the counter creams like Polysporin, and other products like Benadryl, baby wipes, eye drops, etc that people can use are usually safe for our dogs, and much cheaper than buying them from your vet. Most people also don't know that you can ask your vet to write you a prescription for Penicillin and other medications and fill them at the pharmacy for your pet, and it less expensive than the vet dispensing them.

thanks :) and yes! I used to have my vet so that for my shih tzus. good reminder!

Most Reactions