Josephine says THANK YOU EVERYBODY!

Pugaboo

Apr 6, 2017
Georgia
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Josephine
Josie's Bullibones came in today. I opened one in the studio and she spent 2 HOURS chewing on it and not on my furniture! She loves it, it's amazing she won't have anything to do with bone shaped Nylabones but she loves her Bullibone. I have a second one for her Daddy to use during laptime.

IMG_9883.JPG

Josie says, "Thank you for helping Mommy find the "RIGHT" chewy bone for ME!"

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
YEAH!!!! and where did you purchase??? I think Hank needs one too :) And,,,, I think what your doing with your girl and hubby is wonderful... Service dog worthy :) I spent years reading on the many ways these (all) dogs are used for different things. Warming hips to relieve pain was one :) , ptsd, panic attacks, diabetes, seizures, bipolar, autism .... so many wonderful things these dogs do for us...

OP
P

Pugaboo

Apr 6, 2017
Georgia
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Josephine
YEAH!!!! and where did you purchase??? I think Hank needs one too :) And,,,, I think what your doing with your girl and hubby is wonderful... Service dog worthy :) I spent years reading on the many ways these (all) dogs are used for different things. Warming hips to relieve pain was one :) , ptsd, panic attacks, diabetes, seizures, bipolar, autism .... so many wonderful things these dogs do for us...

I actually ended up at Amazon. They were the same price as the pet websites and got them here in 2 days with no shpg. They had a double pack of the large available at a good price so that is what I got. I'm glad I did so she can have one for the studio while I work and one for Daddy time.

Terry

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I actually ended up at Amazon. They were the same price as the pet websites and got them here in 2 days with no shpg. They had a double pack of the large available at a good price so that is what I got. I'm glad I did so she can have one for the studio while I work and one for Daddy time.

Terry

well thank you!! going to head to amazon prob in the am.... mabie even tonight ;) love that prime :)

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
My Chevy chews on me n everything else in the house n like urs he will have nothing to do with nylabones n I have tried every shape color n flavor I could find so I'm gonna give the bullybone a try thanks

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.