Petflow Testimonials from English Bulldog News Members

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
Called petflow to speed up shipping, they shipped the very next day! Great customer service and very friendly staff over the phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I've never considered mail order dog food. How is the pricing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very reasonable especially since there is no sales tax in 48 states. Plus free shipping. On first time orders you can use the coupon code bulldog25 and get an additional % off your order if you do auto ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
hi....it's me...Forde's mom....I've had Forde on fromm for years and love it, but getting tired of traveling so far to get it.....been reading above about pet flow and having the food brought to my door :) also saw about the savings etc and 10.00 off ......any special codes that I use to get savings, I know the post are older, but would love to change to petflow and save , thks glenna

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hi....it's me...Forde's mom....I've had Forde on fromm for years and love it, but getting tired of traveling so far to get it.....been reading above about pet flow and having the food brought to my door :) also saw about the savings etc and 10.00 off ......any special codes that I use to get savings, I know the post are older, but would love to change to petflow and save , thks glenna

I don't think there is a code... you can call to check with them though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.