Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I just went to Petflow and checked their price for Taste of the Wild 30 lb. bag, they charge $46.99+$4.95 shipping. I buy the same bag for $39.99 at Tractor Supply with a price match from a local pet store here. :)

That is awesome for you! That really is a good price for TOTW, you can't beat that!

The only difference would be orders over $49 have no shipping charge, but you would have to buy something else to reach that total. Also there is no sales tax in 48 states, so for most people their prices with the free shipping outweighs the sales tax added. For me, it is $2 more in town, plus sales tax, so it is about $5 or more cheaper through petflow for the Fromm I get. Plus I don't have to use my gas to get it :D That is probably another $5 right there! (I live about 10 miles from town, 20 miles to the place that carries my food)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I just went to Petflow and checked their price for Taste of the Wild 30 lb. bag, they charge $46.99+$4.95 shipping. I buy the same bag for $39.99 at Tractor Supply with a price match from a local pet store here. :)

Well shipping is free if you order over 49 I think it is so I just add snacks or salmon oil if I need to. There may be better prices but for Fromm it is hard to find here and having 2 little girls would be hard for me to go buy a 30 pound bag with them. Nothing beats door delivery. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I could get used to this. My giant bag of Earthborne Meadow Feast arrived about three days after I ordered it, along with the big box of delicious Wellness Health Bars (yogurt, banana, apple) that I cannot get at my local shop. Fabulous.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I could get used to this. My giant bag of Earthborne Meadow Feast arrived about three days after I ordered it, along with the big box of delicious Wellness Health Bars (yogurt, banana, apple) that I cannot get at my local shop. Fabulous.

:up: it's pretty easy to miss driving to the pet store..wagging those big bags in and out and unloading from your car..yup...I'm hooked too!:yes:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
:up: it's pretty easy to miss driving to the pet store..wagging those big bags in and out and unloading from your car..yup...I'm hooked too!:yes:

...and remember to use the PetFlow code for EBN so our beloved site gets credit for the referral! (There's another thread with that info in it) :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh yes it is so nice to not have to drive and go get the bags. Even before having the girls I hated that and had it delivered by a company that wasnt so on time. haha LOVE petflow! Thanks for reminding me to order more food today. :haha:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes I agree! Using our link gives the site credit, along with the coupon code, Englishbulldog , click on any word petflow on the site, or in the 2nd post. Free shipping on orders over $49

My last order I also got a thing of treats for $0.29 ! A sample of what looks like raw salmon treats! Look out for these specials too, it was one per household but it was a few ounces, worth it! See if they still have it [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]

wouldtick

Jul 22, 2012
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Barley's Rainbow Cupcake
Just recently got my bulldog puppy and ordered Fromm Beef Frittata. Also ordered grain free snacks. Everything came right to my door and was packaged very well. I am very impressed so far!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:bump:

Have you tried petflow yet? If you are thinking about it, please be sure to use our link on the forums so EBN gets credit! Thank you!

Don't forget to use coupon code englishbulldog for free shipping on orders over $49!

tanito00

Aug 20, 2012
Northern Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
This service is wow. I placed the order on a friday for the 27th Aug I figure a week before it gets here and what not. nope! fedex had it at my door the very next day by 5pm. hot diggity thats fast! Now the hard part is seeing if Ellie is going to be ok on Fromm puppy cross fingers. Thanks letting us in on this secret:clap2:

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
I have been using Petflow for a least six months now, and LOVE it! They have great options for food, treats, and toys. We can only special order Fromm where we live and we only go through one big bag a month so it's so much easier to have Petflow deliver it right to my door. We also order the Grizzly Salmon oil, and of course add a toy on here or there too, you have to spoil the bulldogs!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Just realized this link did not work in the 2nd post, happy Petflow members please post here! :2thumbs: Oh and I fixed the link :D

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
I just placed my first Petflow order! I am waiting on Fromm and some toys.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.