Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Nice find [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] !!!

Katie9449

May 2, 2011
Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel Tank
Crazy excited!! I just got pet food delivered to my door...and cheaper than all the places near here and i didn't have to pay sales tax! I ordered May 8th for the first time and it just showed up!! So cool! I am getting a new puppy the end of May and I can just add stuff on...thanks you guys I never thought to have it delivered...I always thought it was way more expensive!! :) Love this!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
We just got our first order from petflow.com and it is awesome! Prompt delivery, free shipping....and we set up a shipping schedule so we don't need to worry about re-ordering at the last minute. Plus, I love how you can change your shipping schedule and items any time! That way I can add the Grizzly Salmon oil to my next shipment! :D

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
I placed my first order with petflow today. After reading these reviews, I am confident that I will be happy with the results! I ordered a 30# bag of Fromm for my dog and one for my parents' American Bulldog. I can't wait to see how they like the food! The prices are competitive, and the free shipping is AWESOME! I am a single girl, and I don't like having to haul those big bags around myself. I am going to set up the automatic delivery when I see how long it takes her to go through this first bag. Thanks Petflow!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:bump:

Any more Petflow Testimonials from our members? Please post here, thanks!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We have been using petflow for over a year now and love it, the auto ship is great and easy to change the schedule, plus save money also. I recommend it to every dog owner I know.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4363]BrooklynStar[/MENTION] link is all over this topic :) Is there any other new members who would like to share their petflow experiences?

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
After getting allergy test results on Mack and Ruggles we needed a major food overhaul! Nothing they could eat was available locally so I ordered NVI Limited Ingredient from Petflow. Great food and service!

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I've been using Petflow for past month and love it cause here in KS there wasn't much to choose from for food. Tess loves Fromm Beef Frittetta!! I just learned about the discount code today so I will be sure to use the next time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
I have been using petflow also and love it. I need to check into that coupon for the Fromm food....I think I have it in my e-mail. Petflow has great customer service, priced well, lots of things to buy for your bully. I have had nothing but a great experience with them. I know Cooper11 is also shopping with petflow:yes:

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Love, love, love Petflow! I was on this website several months before I brought my baby home. I read about Fromm food and Petflow. I set up auto ship for the Fromm food and transitioned my Westie and Yorkie to Fromm grain free because I knew my bully baby was already on it at the breeder. I know exactly when I receive it and I can change the delivery or delay if need be. Great service and I don't have to worry about running out.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Have already given my testimony BUT I think I will update.... I buy the fromm grain free and had heard there are 2 new varieties now. I messaged petflow and asked if they would be carrying them, sure enough I go to order and there they are. THAT is great customer service!

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
I just went to Petflow and checked their price for Taste of the Wild 30 lb. bag, they charge $46.99+$4.95 shipping. I buy the same bag for $39.99 at Tractor Supply with a price match from a local pet store here. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online