Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I know so many of us use petflow to get dog food, and I would like to link this information to the dog food and nutrition articles.

So if you order from Petflow, please post your testimonial here!

For those who do not know about Petflow, here is the information regarding our special coupon code for English Bulldog News members and about their service.

We have a new coupon code for Petflow.com with a great offer.

*Free shipping on orders over $49

Use code englishbulldog at check out.

Remember as an added bonus, you can set up auto-ship and your card WILL NOT BE CHARGED until your order ships.

This is where I now get my food, and I am very pleased with the timely delivery, and the customer service. Not only that, but I save well over $5 a bag of food (I currently feed Fromm), and I no longer have to drive across town to get it. There is no sales tax in 46 states.

Auto ship has many benefits, I highly recommend you try it out. You can change and adjust your future orders at any time. One less thing to worry about. We all need dog food! And I repeat, your card is not charged until your order ships. You will also receive the free shipping on all future orders when you sign up for auto-ship!

If you have any questions regarding petflow.com, [MENTION=1491]alexpetflow[/MENTION] is also a member here at our forums and you can send him a message anytime.

Even if you do not take advantage of the $49 free shipping offer, they still have a great flat rate of only $4.95!

For those of you who have not gotten on the petflow bandwagon yet, I hope you give them a try!

Click the word petflow anywhere in this post to visit their website.

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I order from them and LOVE it. Delivery seems to take about a week from the day you order at most, so plan for it. Other than that I have absolutely NO complaints and the prices are great. :) :up:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My testimonial: It took me forever to find Fromm food here in town. I found it, 20 miles away, through about a hundred stoplights. But I did it, because I really wanted this food! I continued getting it there for a few months until another member here at English Bulldog News found petflow. My bill from the place I was buying in town was about $69 for a bag, they charged $62.95 plus sales tax.

Shortly after the member posted about petflow, they contacted us and we became affiliated. They generated a coupon code for our members, and another code, and now the best one they can offer. Now, I save $10 a bag, don't have to go get it, got my shipping schedule all set and very pleased with their customer service. I must admit I was a bit nervous at first, but then once the bag arrived I was happy and have been happy ever since. The prices are competitive, and with the coupon code and free shipping it will be hard to beat!

I am very happy with petflow, I am sure you will be too.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
After changing Maggie to Fromm I really loved the food, but couldn't find it anywhere close to me. I was faced with a 1 hour round trip to go to the store that sold it, and even then it was just the 5lb bags that were available. After doing some research, I found petflow which seemed to provide everything that I wanted. Petflow would deliver the food to me on a scheudule of my choosing, and were incredibly reasonable in cost. Whenever I order from Petflow, I have the delivery within three days. No more driving for an hour!! I am very pleased.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
After changing Maggie to Fromm I really loved the food, but couldn't find it anywhere close to me. I was faced with a 1 hour round trip to go to the store that sold it, and even then it was just the 5lb bags that were available. After doing some research, I found petflow which seemed to provide everything that I wanted. Petflow would deliver the food to me on a scheudule of my choosing, and were incredibly reasonable in cost. Whenever I order from Petflow, I have the delivery within three days. No more driving for an hour!! I am very pleased.

I thought it was you [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] who found petflow! But I was not sure. Thank you!

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
Re: What do you feed your Bulldog ?

I am also using the pet flow delivery, be cause the cost of gas these days is $50.00 round trip to the city and back, so I save money by using the pet flow delivery to my door., and it helps our clubs.

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I just ordered for the second time from Petflow and I absolutely love it!! I was very skeptical at first, I liked being able to run to a local store and be "able to get the food when I needed it" . However, we only have a Pet Depot and a Petco, and neither sell foods that are rated very high. Of course, I want whats best for my new bullie baby, so I took everyones advice and decided to give Fromm foods a try. I would have to drive over two hours to another state to purchase the food, so I went to the Petflow website and gave it a try. It is a very easy process and the food comes packaged and right to my doorstep!! Thanks guys and most of all thanks to Petflow!

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
this service saves me SO MUCH , both time , and money. I just started last month , but today got my first update/shipment request!! and I can either ,change the order, or skip it for the month , and make any changes I need!
it is delivered directly to my front door.
in this day and age , I cant tell you ,how much this helps.
And as business owner, this is cheaper than going myself and using the gas, to get e few dollars off retail price,when buying it wholesale. buy enough to have no shipping fees, and it helps everyone!!!!the Bulldog club too. YAY !!!!!
Linda Parks /Lindathedogsmaid

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I use petflow and love it. They have the food I buy (natures variety instinct) for cheaper than I was buying it for at the feed store I have always bought my dog food from. The online ordering process is super easy and all the bags I have ordered arrived when they said it would and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend petflow!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
*bump* petflow users please post your testimonials! :up:

Terry

Jan 16, 2011
Central Valley, California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubbles
We are expecting our second shipment of Orijen from Petflow. It is saving me so much money on shipping and I love that if you are on an auto-ship program you can go in and love the dates to suit your needs. Thanks for the recommendation:hug2:.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
New to petflow myself but just wanted to mention how fresh the food seems to be. It arrived in a sturdy cardboard box and I was impressed by the bag of Nature's Variety Instinct itself. It looked so new and crisp, unlike the dog food bags I got at the local pet store which tend to look rather bedraggled. Easy to setup delivery and I love the flexibilty of changing delivery dates. My dogs are accepting the new food well and I am already seeing improvements in their digestion. Thanks for the tip EBN!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
just signed up for Petflow this week and have my first delivery scheduled for May 1. Am ordering two bags at a time, so my delivery schedule is only once a month since it takes the boys about 2 weeks to go through a 30# bag. We just bought a bag last weekend so I'm not worried about running out before the first delivery. Am looking forward to not having to drive and go get it and have the FedEx guy just put it in the garage for me!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Waiting for our first delivery..expected here the 29th!

Arrived on time and everything in fine condition..including treats that crumble easily..and the best part..it was on my porch!!

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I just wanted to add that I use Grizzly Salmon Oil for my bullies, and Petflow have added it to their stock!!! It's in the "Accessories" section so not easy to find! I just typed in salmon oil and that's how I discovered it. So I've added the 32oz bottle with pump dispenser for $26.99 to my next scheduled delivery of Fromm.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online