Greek Yogurt?

Pugaboo

New member
Joined
Apr 6, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
1
Location
Georgia
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Josephine
I've read about people adding Greek Yogurt to their dogs diet.

I am wondering at the benefits of this?

As well as the amount and if it is any special kind or just the regular plain Greek yogurt you get at the grocery store?

Terry
 
I've read about people adding Greek Yogurt to their dogs diet.

I am wondering at the benefits of this?

As well as the amount and if it is any special kind or just the regular plain Greek yogurt you get at the grocery store?

Terry

Plain only n full fat dont go for sugar free or low fat as it's all hidden sugars. Other alternatives are, frozen green tripe (anything thats raw), probiotics at your health food stores with live strains, raw goat milk or cheese
 
I like the Kirkland brand unflavoured Greek yoghurt with probiotics that you buy at Costco. Sauerkraut that you buy from fridge section, and kefir have a lot more bacteria than yoghurt though.

It's probably even better to use doggie probiotics, eg. Herbsmith Microflora Plus or Proviable DC
 
I like the Kirkland brand unflavoured Greek yoghurt with probiotics that you buy at Costco. Sauerkraut that you buy from fridge section, and kefir have a lot more bacteria than yoghurt though.

It's probably even better to use doggie probiotics, eg. Herbsmith Microflora Plus or Proviable DC

Man so red neck here...our Costco doesn't have the sauerkraut nor kefir...better go check calgary.....

I give them my probiotics and they haven't started to talk....yet....:P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top