Greek Yogurt?

Pugaboo

Apr 6, 2017
Georgia
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Josephine
I've read about people adding Greek Yogurt to their dogs diet.

I am wondering at the benefits of this?

As well as the amount and if it is any special kind or just the regular plain Greek yogurt you get at the grocery store?

Terry

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I've read about people adding Greek Yogurt to their dogs diet.

I am wondering at the benefits of this?

As well as the amount and if it is any special kind or just the regular plain Greek yogurt you get at the grocery store?

Terry

Plain only n full fat dont go for sugar free or low fat as it's all hidden sugars. Other alternatives are, frozen green tripe (anything thats raw), probiotics at your health food stores with live strains, raw goat milk or cheese

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I like the Kirkland brand unflavoured Greek yoghurt with probiotics that you buy at Costco. Sauerkraut that you buy from fridge section, and kefir have a lot more bacteria than yoghurt though.

It's probably even better to use doggie probiotics, eg. Herbsmith Microflora Plus or Proviable DC

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I like the Kirkland brand unflavoured Greek yoghurt with probiotics that you buy at Costco. Sauerkraut that you buy from fridge section, and kefir have a lot more bacteria than yoghurt though.

It's probably even better to use doggie probiotics, eg. Herbsmith Microflora Plus or Proviable DC

Man so red neck here...our Costco doesn't have the sauerkraut nor kefir...better go check calgary.....

I give them my probiotics and they haven't started to talk....yet....:p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.