MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
19b8a3a380e5271e018830c5849ec94f.jpg

It was slim pickins but here's what I found at target today for my girl ! Hopefully people will stop calling her a boy now !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]
LOVE IT!! thats EXACTLY why I got one for Ellie...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sarah818

Jan 24, 2017
Los Angeles, California
Country
Unites States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Fitz
Fran eats fromms grain free puppy food twice a day. Cup in the morning and a cup at night.. I feel like she is so skinny [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] am I doing something wrong? I'm driving my husband nuts he says she's just "fit". Then I start thinking she's not a purebred bulldog... heeeelllpppppppp!

Fran is SO adorable! Her body type and facial structure actually look a lot like my puppy Fitzgerald, who is an Old English Bulldog. Old English Bulldogs are a little bit taller and more lean than regular English Bulldogs. I'm not saying that she isn't a purebred, but if you are concerned that may be something you could look into :) She definitely looks happy and healthy to me :)

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
Fran eats fromms grain free puppy food twice a day. Cup in the morning and a cup at night.. I feel like she is so skinny [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] am I doing something wrong? I'm driving my husband nuts he says she's just "fit". Then I start thinking she's not a purebred bulldog... heeeelllpppppppp!

Fran is SO adorable! Her body type and facial structure actually look a lot like my puppy Fitzgerald, who is an Old English Bulldog. Old English Bulldogs are a little bit taller and more lean than regular English Bulldogs. I'm not saying that she isn't a purebred, but if you are concerned that may be something you could look into :) She definitely looks happy and healthy to me :)

I was kind of thinking that. Or like Victorian bulldog. I love her either way lol here's a picture of her mom

f8f00b800a4516f42d45963294dd954a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.