General Question The Honest Kitchen- Questions

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Good idea! I'll do that if the Grand Cru grain free doesn't arrive on shelves or doesn't agree with my Frenchie.

Have you quit the EasyRaw??? or do you do both or,,,, was the easy raw for the bully not French bully???? lol

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
The French bully (Honey) is the allergic one and getting the EasyRaw and doing great on it. The English bully (Dolly) isn't allergic and is finishing off the big box of Grand Cru beef (with grains), but even she is getting lots of ear wax so I'm guessing it's not great for her either. I'm going to to try the Grand Cru grain free turkey which should be available soon on the English bully first, and if she does well I'll try the French one on it too. It's just because of price since I'm happy with the EasyRaw.
WP_20170123_22_49_19_Pro.jpg

Have you quit the EasyRaw??? or do you do both or,,,, was the easy raw for the bully not French bully???? lol

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
The French bully (Honey) is the allergic one and getting the EasyRaw and doing great on it. The English bully (Dolly) isn't allergic and is finishing off the big box of Grand Cru beef (with grains), but even she is getting lots of ear wax so I'm guessing it's not great for her either. I'm going to to try the Grand Cru grain free turkey which should be available soon on the English bully first, and if she does well I'll try the French one on it too. It's just because of price since I'm happy with the EasyRaw.
View attachment 107076

aww good :) so far so good here with it as well .... It has been a good find ! :) so thanks!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
spamming? if yes, I need the screen name so I can ban them

- - - Updated - - -

screen name so I can ban?

Is there a way for me to go back and see my activity so I can get the screen name?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
spamming? if yes, I need the screen name so I can ban them

- - - Updated - - -

screen name so I can ban?

Idk but it was a "b" with all sorts of different alphabet that followed that wasnt really a name. Maybe in the other posts. Not sure if the were all deleted

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Is there a way for me to go back and see my activity so I can get the screen name?

If at a computer... go to profile and the tab i think 'wall' ... it shows all your activity.
PM the name if you find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.