only natural raw/turkey and sweet potatoe

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
This was on my fb today and I 'think' that [MENTION=16884]Dollys Owner[/MENTION] was going to give this a try... Just wondering if they, or anyone has tried it and how it's going... It looks interesting...

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
So far it's going well. Got it 30-40% off at Petsmart when they have their online sales. Dog seems to be less allergic than she was on the Canisource Grand Cru beef with grains. She is pooing a lot more with this than she was with the Grand Cru- since it has a lot of fibre. The poos are solid though.

This was on my fb today and I 'think' that [MENTION=16884]Dollys Owner[/MENTION] was going to give this a try... Just wondering if they, or anyone has tried it and how it's going... It looks interesting...

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Thanks! I'm thinking I'm going to go ahead and order... it will be 67 dollars with coupon at the "only natural" site... I'd love to get the 40% off at petsmart so will check there first but,,, This sounds like a good 'travel' food as well... thanks!

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
awwww, down to 59 ;) with coupon through petsmart :)

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Pretty convenient- its a powder, so not as convenient as some of the dehydrated raw food in nugget form that can be given without hydrating, but its not too hard to give it 15 min to rehydrate.

awwww, down to 59 ;) with coupon through petsmart :)

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Pretty convenient- its a powder, so not as convenient as some of the dehydrated raw food in nugget form that can be given without hydrating, but its not too hard to give it 15 min to rehydrate.

Thanks,,, we shall see,,, I always make his Kindly (honest Kitchen) a day ahead so this will be no biggie... He really does love the Kindly, and Preference, (with me cooking the meat) but not the Marvel which has the turkey in it... Mabie he'll like this one more :) we shall see... I went to the 'makers' page. They seem like a good company to me.. I don't mind at all cooking for him as I share in the benefit (love those turkey thighs ) but hope to be able to use this for our week in the mts... Thanks again,,, and thanks even if he ends up not liking ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.