anyone good with math and food question ?

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Quite a few of the dehydrated raw dog foods say they can be served dry if desired eg. in US ,Addiction raw dehydrated dog food. In Canada the Grand Cru, Smack and Amore can be served dry. Why don't you just bring a dry dehydrated dog food along on a trip and water separately, since you can feed it dry ?

YES! I too make much of my stuff now thanks to you guys!! and funny about buying in the US.... I'm struggling trying to buy Canadian Acana...lol Called the company and they said they cant send across the border anymore. I did get the duck (From here) to check for travels, and in cooperating it into his rotation... Seems GREAT so far...

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Quite a few of the dehydrated raw dog foods say they can be served dry if desired eg. in US ,Addiction raw dehydrated dog food. In Canada the Grand Cru, Smack and Amore can be served dry. Why don't you just bring a dry dehydrated dog food along on a trip and water separately, since you can feed it dry ?

I did get the Sojos complete w turkey and also the Marvel HK which is with turkey and can just soak wherever we stop for the night... He just isn't fond of those and poop not quite as good, but am rotating it anyway to keep in his system... I wanted to do the Spruce but that's just ridiculous UNLESS he did great on it and his poop wasn't disturbed... Life is easy at home.. If hes gotta go, I walk to the door and let him out.. In a 'room/motel' I have to hook him up, and walk the halls to get him to the rr.. Just hoping to find something that keeps his turds as good as they are on the kindly ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.