opnions on acana duck and pear, or fish for travel addition

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Hank eats just about anything with so far no issues. He is on Honest kitchen Kindly Using turkey as the protein mostly, but also beef, and occasional chicken... Also the Marvel with turkey. So, my question is, He used to eat the acana fresh water fish and loved it as well. I'm looking into what to take for emergency feeding on our possible 6 day travel and was wondering how anyone has felt about the duck and pear? And/or I think heritage one. I figure I can just take the Marvel so I don't have to find a way to cook, but.............. Always loved the Acana as well so questioning it. Thanks :)

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Acana duck and pear is a good one, but I'd give it a try before you go on trip to make sure it's ok. You don't want any travel surprises. Natures Variety Instinct Limited Ingredient Turkey is another good one

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Any Acana in Canada is great. The one in Kentucky plant modified the recipe. I would check it out first. Just google it you will see. I few members also mentioned that its not the same.
Anyhooo, a while ago, Nyala tried the fish one one didnt go good with her. But.....no issues with the lamb or duck.

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Thanks, and he really liked the fish freshwater I think and I'm pretty sure it was the Kentucky line. I don't know how to get the Canada one anymore but he did do fine . I actually had some in the freezer and gave it to him and he still likes it but I kind of wanted to try duck better get with it and see if it works for us

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.