20 Worst Dog Foods

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I can't imagine anyone on here feeding any one of these. The ingredients blow my mind! I have to admit I have been guilty of feeding two of these BUT it was donkey's years ago when there was nowhere near the selection there is now and I didn't know any better.

Top 20 Worst Dry Dog Food Brands For 2017 - The Dog Digest

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:facepalm: Just can't understand how any of those are still being sold... people really buy them? UGH

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I hate those websites that make you do a slideshow, LOL. Those foods are really horrible, plus there's a lot of others that aren't much better, including the ones the vets sell.I think we are so conscious of this as bulldog owners because of our dogs' allergies.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I hate those websites that make you do a slideshow, LOL. Those foods are really horrible, plus there's a lot of others that aren't much better, including the ones the vets sell.I think we are so conscious of this as bulldog owners because of our dogs' allergies.

I stopped looking through it because you had to click and click and click. Just give me the list! But I've never fed any that I saw and I'm pretty conditioned I know what a good quality food is and would never feed any of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.