Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
OMG, Pippy and Lala love each other. They travel together, they play together, they sleep in my lap together...they just love each other so much.
They will FIGHT over a chicken foot.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Btw, chicken feet ( with toenails or claws?), boiled, smoked, fried etc is the best treat for Chinese people. It's one of the most popular snacks. Everywhere in the shops. They LOVE them. When you buy whole chicken, you will get it with head and feet, as no one throws away such treasure. Took me several months to get used to it and become brave enough to cut them off myself, not to ask my hubby. Yikes!!!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Some Butchers will have chickem feet, next, organs etc.

Regarding that amazon bone, Christine right about splinters but also, my GS would get "bad" diarrhea for days. Stick to raw without the knuckle as that gives crumbling stools.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Btw, chicken feet ( with toenails or claws?), boiled, smoked, fried etc is the best treat for Chinese people. It's one of the most popular snacks. Everywhere in the shops. They LOVE them. When you buy whole chicken, you will get it with head and feet, as no one throws away such treasure. Took me several months to get used to it and become brave enough to cut them off myself, not to ask my hubby. Yikes!!!!!

Many many moons ago, my grandparents came off the "boat" and landed in Canada. Back then was the depression years n not much to eat. I recall my grandmother eating chicken feet when I was a tiny little fart. That image stuck in my head as all I saw as a kid was...."she's eating the feet from a chicken"..... She absolutely loved them. I never had any but yes you're right, its a treat in a lot of countries. And I still wont have any lol.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
oh yeah, (ignoring the chicken feet talk), Lola will also eat roasted or boiled broccoli, and roasted carrots/parsnips. None of these raw though, she'll chew them up and spit them out in tiny vegetable pieces all over the floor. nice thread here!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chicken Feeeeeeet!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Omg!!!!!! Wow!!! Now that's a TREAT!!!!! I guess they're just digested??

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
The chicken feet video was both funny and gross at same time LOL
On a more serious note wouldn't duck feet be better if your dog has a chicken allergy?

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.