helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Here's another angle from a video I took (couldn't upload video, so I stillshoted them).

I know he doesn't look ameciated but he is on the thin side…at some points of the day more than others he looks so indented below his ribs. I wouldn't be as concerned if he wasn't steadily losing, especially with upping his food, at the very least he should be maintaining if not gaining. I'll update once we get all the results from the labs.

View attachment 104326View attachment 104327

Keep us posted!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I think he looks great too, but if he's loosing weight for no obvious reason, there must be a reason. But I can't believe that it has got to with not being neutered. I never neuter unless medical reason and they keep their weight on just fine.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Here is a recent pic of Bentley.

a0fc745f53c606283158fd5450f03701.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Ohh la la Bentley baby!!!!

Unless SeaBas has an issue I get it and needs to be monitor no question. But if he doesn't, I find he's fine as he is and I wouldn't try to fatten him up.

betterxthanxnew

Apr 21, 2015
Virginia Beach, VA.
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Effie (EB), Oliver (FB) & Annabel (FB)
He looks healthy to me :) I wouldn't really be concerned, except for the fact that he has recently lost so much weight...that would alarm me too. I hope all goes well with his blood work & that the vet is able to help you rule out any issues! He really is a beautiful boy :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.