Thread: getting our new puppy soon hes on burns dry food , WHAT DRY BRAND DO YOU FEED YOUR dog

Country
    wales gwent uk
    Bulldog(s) Names
    milo
    Likes (Received)

Default getting our new puppy soon hes on burns dry food , WHAT DRY BRAND DO YOU FEED YOUR dog

hi all .

our puppy is on burns dry food . but when he gets older we looking to change the brand . what do you feed yours and brand of dry food

Poopah Scoopah Become a 4 Paw Member NewEnglandBully's Avatar
    Real Name
    Laurie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sebastion (Sea Bass)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: getting our new puppy soon hes on burns dry food , WHAT DRY BRAND DO YOU FEED YOUR dog

Hi there, lots of threads on here regarding food. If you would like to read up on a particular brand, type the name in the advanced search (top right). We feed our boy Fromm Pork and Peas (he is three years old). I believe Fromm makes a puppy food, but we did not use it when Bass was a puppy. Below are a few links for you to review…good info. Welcome to EBN, can't wait to see pics of Milo!!!

English Bulldog News Forums - Our Top 5 Recommended Dog Food Choices
    From the web owner on 5/16 "Our top 5 is current, I think most can agree the foods listed are still in our favorites list. The star chart is as current as we have time to add to- but there is thousands and thousands of dog foods so there is no way to keep it up. Learning how to read labels or choose food types is even more important so make sure you read the article on how to read labels and find bad ingredients."

English Bulldog News Forums - Understanding Dog Food Labels and Finding Bad Ingredients

"Unequivocally the Sweetest"

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member 1Chumly's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pam
    Country
    From England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Monty
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: getting our new puppy soon hes on burns dry food , WHAT DRY BRAND DO YOU FEED YOUR dog

We need some of our UK members to help with this. If I knew how and who to tag I would do it! Can any of the mods help to do that?
    Chumly 2002-2014 A gentle soul and the love of my life.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by everton View Post
    hi all .

our puppy is on burns dry food . but when he gets older we looking to change the brand . what do you feed yours and brand of dry food
    Look into James Well Beloved... I think it the name of it, a few of our previous members used it with great results
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruby
    Likes (Received)

Hi

we feed wainwrights duck and rice from pets at home it's the only one that doesn't play havoc with her ears, but James well beloved is also a good brand

6. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post

Remove Ads