getting our new puppy soon hes on burns dry food , WHAT DRY BRAND DO YOU FEED YOUR dog

everton

Feb 2, 2017
uk gwent wales
Country
wales gwent uk
Bulldog(s) Names
milo
hi all .

our puppy is on burns dry food . but when he gets older we looking to change the brand . what do you feed yours and brand of dry food

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
:welcome2::hiya: Hi there, lots of threads on here regarding food. If you would like to read up on a particular brand, type the name in the advanced search (top right). We feed our boy Fromm Pork and Peas (he is three years old). I believe Fromm makes a puppy food, but we did not use it when Bass was a puppy. Below are a few links for you to review…good info. Welcome to EBN, can't wait to see pics of Milo!!!

English Bulldog News Forums - Our Top 5 Recommended Dog Food Choices
From the web owner on 5/16 "Our top 5 is current, I think most can agree the foods listed are still in our favorites list. The star chart is as current as we have time to add to- but there is thousands and thousands of dog foods so there is no way to keep it up. Learning how to read labels or choose food types is even more important so make sure you read the article on how to read labels and find bad ingredients."

English Bulldog News Forums - Understanding Dog Food Labels and Finding Bad Ingredients

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
We need some of our UK members to help with this. If I knew how and who to tag I would do it! Can any of the mods help to do that?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hi all .

our puppy is on burns dry food . but when he gets older we looking to change the brand . what do you feed yours and brand of dry food

Look into James Well Beloved... I think it the name of it, a few of our previous members used it with great results

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Hi

we feed wainwrights duck and rice from pets at home it's the only one that doesn't play havoc with her ears, but James well beloved is also a good brand

Most Reactions