Food for puppy

Tilden

Jan 22, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxy
Hello, i am new here. Been looking in the forums and have not really found what i am looking for. Need to find a good puppy food, just not Raw. Getting my Roxy on the 14th of feb. Any help would be appreciated.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
A good number of members here started out with Fromms puppy in the pink bag, but you could even start with the 4 star grain free line as it is an all stages food. Others have had great success with Wellness, Orijen, Acana and several others. Please remember that you want to feed the highest quality food that afford without breaking your budget that works well for your pup and as they are higher quality you also tend to have to feed them less which in turn makes it last longer.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
A good number of members here started out with Fromms puppy in the pink bag, but you could even start with the 4 star grain free line as it is an all stages food. Others have had great success with Wellness, Orijen, Acana and several others. Please remember that you want to feed the highest quality food that afford without breaking your budget that works well for your pup and as they are higher quality you also tend to have to feed them less which in turn makes it last longer.

:goodpost:

I have used Fromm puppy with great results... Heartland Gold Puppy

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online