General Question Supplements

Istayfit

Jan 2, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Piper
Has anyone given their furbaby quercitin for dogs? My girlfriend recommended it to help with environmental allergies. I am going to talk to my vet, but not sure how holistic she is.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Has anyone given their furbaby quercitin for dogs? My girlfriend recommended it to help with environmental allergies. I am going to talk to my vet, but not sure how holistic she is.

Hi, no I haven't tried this product, I've actually never heard of it, but am interested. Is it a natural product?
I have given my guys Benadryl for allergy symptoms and once when Bulldozer had hives.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have not heard of it... [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] might have some insight

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
It's great but works better if you combined it with bromelain. Bromelain is an anti inflammatory which I also take (found in pineapples core!! Eat the core!!!!) Quercetin is an antioxidant. That said so is Resveratrol that's found in the skin of the grapes. Anti-aging.....There's a great website from Dr. Axe...I know Axe lol this guy is like a little walking dictionary. He also advise you on what you can give pets..hang on going to look for it....

:detective2: :hmm: :tapfoot: :detective2: :computer:

https://draxe.com/quercetin/

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.