Ethan matheson

Dec 30, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cali
Sometimes my bulldog will rub her face on the walls my mom and I think that it might be because she is allergic to humans her face also turns red a lot do we need to stop petting her or what should I do

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Do you have any pics you can share?? She may allergies, but im sure not to you!! :)

Mutsch Harvesting

Jan 1, 2016
SOUTH Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brosco
Poor baby, benedryl and if you and your mom live together change laundry detergent and your perfumes if you wear any just an idea... good luck

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
If she were allergic to humans it would be a first that I'm aware of. Having had nearly 1000 bulldogs go through our home/foundation, I've seen not a single one allergic to humans.
What kind of food do you feed? Have you tried Benadryl yet?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
There is no allergies towards humans for sure. Humans to humans is another allergy. Lol

Ok so back to being serious... like mentioned above, benadryl first. Goes by weight, how big is your dog? Wash all of Cali's bedding (s) in mild detergents or detergent for sensitive skin...like for babies. Whatever you do, dont stop petting her. Unless its an infection. Can you tell us more? Like what you feed her? Snacks? Something new she got as a xmas gift...etc etc...

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
She's not allergic to you; impossible.
I'd look at her food, and also any laundry detergent or household cleaners that she may come in contact with. Those are likely that triggers.
What do you feed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
It could be your perfume…just a thought. Bass sometimes does the face rubbing thing, but it's usually when there is a noise that bothers his ears. He has allergies, food, product and environmental.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Could be many things but most likely food or a cleaner

What do you feed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.