New food my dogs love

doglife

Nov 17, 2016
Country
britain
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to mention a food I've been feeding my dogs for the past few months which is by a company called Brummel and Peacock.

The food is fantastic, one of the best I've tried so far. There's no more flatulence, both have a silky smooth coat that has a shine to it and their eyes even look brighter. I've definitely noticed an improvement in both their breath and their poo is now smaller and odourless.

I can't praise this food enough. It is in the expensive range but the results I'm seeing and the health of my dogs means more to me than a price tag. They've been on food that's more expensive and the changes I saw were minimal to what I'm seeing now.

I just wanted to share my opinion on the food because I enjoy hearing peoples opinions on food they've tried and the benefits to their dogs health.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
It is always good to hear when someone finds a food that works so well for their bully.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Good post for the ones that live in UK! It's hard for us westerners to give advice for our outsider friends as we dont have the same kibbles. Cheers!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.