DOG FOOD RATINGS

01cash20

Aug 29, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Thank you very much for sharing the websites on dog food. Hope the dog lovers will find the post helpful...

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
Thanks a lot for the post a lot of the foods I thought were good food turns out not to be

dog33

Sep 15, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Thank you very much for sharing the websites on dog food. In my opinion, Pedigree is another name in the dog food industry that is trusted by millions of dog owners. No wonder, dogfoodadvisor recommends the Pedigree Complete Nutrition Adult Dry Dog Food. If you want complete nutrition for your canine then this formula is all you need. Most pet parents had pointed out that their canine loves the taste of this vegetable and rice flavored food. Here you will find more suggestions on dog food...https://itday.com/dog/dog-food-advisor-review-much-trust/

SueBee

Aug 6, 2019
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie
Hi. I confused about the grain free or not to go grain free for my puppy. My vet said that grain free isnā€™t good from what theyā€™ve found with cardiomyopathy and it was best not to limit products at this stage and not to treat him as though he has allergies when we donā€™t know yet. What are other people thoughts.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi. I confused about the grain free or not to go grain free for my puppy. My vet said that grain free isnā€™t good from what theyā€™ve found with cardiomyopathy and it was best not to limit products at this stage and not to treat him as though he has allergies when we donā€™t know yet. What are other people thoughts.

Yes thereā€™s a big discussion out there with vets and putting down grain free kibbles. Thereā€™s actually a few threads in here about it. I use to feed all my dogs Orijen and/or Acana. My dogs never died cause they were fed. My German Shepherd was fed only Orijen. He was very healthy and solid like a wall. My brindle Nyala as a pup she ate home cooking to get rid of her crystals. Then she was fed Acana one protein per bag so I can determine ā€œifā€ she would have any allergies towards a protein. She never idid. Then Duke came along and had somewhat issues on n off loosing tiny bites of hair. So I decided to to put both on raw and that basically solved that issue. Hereā€™s a great video. Regarding grain free.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156521657422748&id=113688237747&_rdr

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.