Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I fed chunky at 7, 12, 7 until 6 months when i started feeding him just twice per day and switched to adult Fromm. He ate Orijen puppy as a pup and is now on Acana Appalachian Ranch because he shed too much with Fromm. Give he what he likes and doesnt have any issues with

OP
T

Thed163

Nov 2, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pablo
Chunky, your schedule appears to be working better for him. First night, no interruptions. I think he just was full of poo by three am and had to wake up.

That sounds terrible lol

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

OP
T

Thed163

Nov 2, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pablo
Update! First Pablo weighs 35 lbs and is 4.5 mos old. Second... vet said he's doing excellent and looks very good.
This put to rest our fear of over weight. He's up to date on all shots, no joint problems, everything is perfect! Wooo!
Can't explain how happy I am!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Update! First Pablo weighs 35 lbs and is 4.5 mos old. Second... vet said he's doing excellent and looks very good.
This put to rest our fear of over weight. He's up to date on all shots, no joint problems, everything is perfect! Wooo!
Can't explain how happy I am!

Awesome news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
T

Thed163

Nov 2, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pablo
Vet did suggest researching neutering and deciding when we want to. I know there are pages on pages here about no right or wrong answer, so I have to convince my gf to stick it out till a year.
She wants 6 months and the vet mentioned that he's mouthy and if he stays mouthy, it'll help that. She was all for it after that. I want my boy as big and grown as he can get before the snip.
Decisions decisions. Thank god for this forum!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Vet did suggest researching neutering and deciding when we want to. I know there are pages on pages here about no right or wrong answer, so I have to convince my gf to stick it out till a year.
She wants 6 months and the vet mentioned that he's mouthy and if he stays mouthy, it'll help that. She was all for it after that. I want my boy as big and grown as he can get before the snip.
Decisions decisions. Thank god for this forum!

compromise at 10 months 😛

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.