Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: SoulFood? GreenMin? Sasha's Blend?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default SoulFood? GreenMin? Sasha's Blend?

Looking for opinions. Started giving my dog supplements when I switched him to raw, but I never had his joints in mind until now (just found out he has elbow dysplasia/arthritis). He's 3 and a half.

1. He is currently on Rx Vitamins Rx Essentials for dogs. I'm considering switching to Soulfood and GreenMin
    2. Just started Recovery SA. Its been 4 weeks. I'm considering switching him to Sasha's Blend
    3. If I switch to Sasha's Blend, and Soulfood, and GreenMin, is that overkill? Too many vitamins?
    4. I recently read an article that said Zyflamend is a solid substitute to Cartrophen injections. He HATES it. Suggestions? Anything else out there?

Chatting with my vet later today. If anybody has any person experience, I'd love to hear from you.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: SoulFood? GreenMin? Sasha's Blend?

I never heard of any of these, but I also do not home cook or feed raw... which might be why. Interested in seeing what you find out
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Remove Ads